Nonclinical Partner-Science Gladiators, Inc.
Science Gladiators, Inc., is a start up healthcare consulting firm currently seeking a partner to join our firm. The position is field based with the flexibility to work remotely.
We are seeking someone with experience pitching ideas and developing relationships with investment banks/healthcare equity research firms and who understands the infrastructure of these organizations. The position demands the desire to want be your own boss, independence, initiative, and entrepreneurship.
The ideal candidate will exhibit intellectual curiosity, doggedness, and an intense devotion to accuracy and quality. Strong communication skills, both written and oral, as well as an ability to manage one’s own time are a must.
The ideal candidate will have healthcare equity research or investment banking experience with a background in medicine/science.
Knowledge of healthcare services or the healthcare industry is a plus.
In addition to the above, we look for people who possess, or have the potential to possess, the following characteristics:
- A passion for the stock market, and equity research. It is highly advantageous to have exposure to the financial markets and equity research, as well as the day-to-day responsibilities of an equity research associate;
- Strong selling and relationship building skills. Attention to detail is critical
- Strong presentation, writing and analytical skills.
- Strong sales and communication skills. As time progresses, Responsiveness and professionalism is important
- Ability to work independently and initiate and accomplish projects with minimal supervision. Aggressive self-starters with a strong work ethic are desirable;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong PC skills: Excel, PowerPoint,
- An undergraduate degree from a prestigious institution is a plus. MBA and/or CFA a plus, but not necessary
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this position, please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. Please recognize that due to the volume of responses we may not be able to respond to all applicants. Please visit www.sciencegladiators.com to learn more.
2885 total views, 1 today