Nonclinical Medical Director
ABOUT DRAFTFCB HEALTHCARE
With more than 30 years of experience marketing to healthcare professionals, Draftfcb Healthcare produces work that is both strategically relevant and creatively compelling. The agency provides its clients with multichannel capabilities, including payer strategy and marketing, professional education, video production, strategic planning and media services. Draftfcb Healthcare’s high-energy, diverse culture and global network have enabled it to strengthen its relationships with an extensive client roster, including Gilead, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, J&J, Medtronic and Merck.
In 2010, it was named Most Creative Agency by Medical Advertising News. Draftfcb Healthcare is a unit of Draftfcb, itself a member of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
The role of the Medical Director is to manage the creation and development of high-quality scientific planning initiatives within a discipline and across multiple therapeutic areas. This individual will be involved in all brand planning across the department. The Medical Director will steer strategy and guide the team in enhancing their understanding of the product, therapeutic area, consumer/physician, and overall initiatives.
• Responsible for providing strategic and management oversight
• Oversee all marketing content for products in various phases of development
• Approve strategic recommendations from team members
• Serve as key expert across therapeutic areas and treatment methods
• Coach/train planners and strategists; Ensure perfection during each step of content creation (i.e. error free content)
• Champion new business development; Steer development and execution of strategic, compelling programs
• Maintain and grow senior level client relationships
• Serve as active lead during client meetings, advisory boards, and medical conferences
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned by supervisor
• Instill knowledge, acceptance, and integration of DraftFCB Healthcare’s philosophy and innovations with clients and agency staff; Develop new proprietary marketing concepts consistent with the corporate mission statement
• Expert scientific knowledge across various therapeutic areas; neuroscience or cardio metabolic experience a plus
• Excellent interpersonal & project management skills
• Proven leadership/management skills
• Advanced scientific degree (PhD, PharmD, MD)
• Minimum of 8-10 years of medical communication/education
How to ApplyMariela Orochena Talent Acquisition Draftfcb Healthcare email@example.com www.draftfcb.com
2736 total views, 2 today