Nonclinical Medical Director, Promotional Education
P\S\L Group is a global organization, founded 30 years ago and dedicated to putting information at the service of medicine. The companies and people of the P\S\L Group aim to improve medical care by serving those who need it, those who provide it and those who seek to improve it. We have hundreds of professionals in offices spanning across the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia.
Our primary business purpose is to help our pharmaceutical clients increase the effectiveness, as well as lower the cost, of activities pertaining to scientific communication, medical education or product/service marketing. To this end, we want out information services to contribute to the goals we share with our clients, namely: To accelerate the advancement of medicine and help people enjoy better, longer lives.
One important unit of the P/S/L Group is PeerDirect, which is a multinational publisher of professional medical communications and has built a solid and credible foundation of communicating with healthcare professionals effectively and rapidly. We are currently recruiting for a home office-based Medical Director position within the PeerDirect.
- Lead the development of exceptional medical and scientific content across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Collaborate and provide support to Sales teams for new business proposals.
- Lead editorial staff to ensure successful completion of projects
- Continuously offer suggestions for increasing operational efficiency.
- 5 years experience in medical education, healthcare advertising or pharmaceutical medical affairs.
- Proven leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly to a professional audience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive, a “Can do” attitude, solution orientated.
- Great Team Player.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Self-reliant and self-motivated.
- Well organized.
- Occasional travel
Candidate with experience in commensurate roles in consulting/banking may be considered.
How to ApplyTo apply, please forward your resume to Kerri Reese at firstname.lastname@example.org
3953 total views, 1 today