Internship Harbor-UCLA/IMC Emergency Medicine Fellowship in Global Health
EDC Website Volunteer
The fellowship is a joint venture between the Harbor-UCLA Department of Emergency Medicine and IMC. The Fellowship accepts 1-2 fellows per year and provides them with a broad exposure to international emergency medicine, emergency systems development, and EDC program management.
The Fellow(s) spend roughly half of their time overseas (5-6 months for the one-year fellows). The other half as attending physicians at the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. Please note, overseas work may take place in conflict areas.
Applications are due by October 15 for the following academic year.
- US board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine (by time of fellowship start), preferably with overseas experience
- Highly competitive application, with outstanding recommendations and work experience
- Instructor certification(s) (e.g. BLS, ACLS, PALS) from the American Heart Association an advantage
- Language skills an advantage
- MPH and/or a history of research or grant writing an advantage
See http://www.emedharbor.edu/Global.html for more information.
How to ApplyContact: rdonaldson@InternationalMedicalCorps.org
2891 total views, 1 today