Equity Research- Cowen and Company
The research associate will work directly with a Senior Analyst in the Healthcare Sector on many aspects of the research process including: performing financial analysis and due diligence, writing investment-driven research reports, developing and fielding industry surveys and undertaking a wide area of industry analyses and competitive assessments. The associate will interact regularly with company executives and institutional investors.
The following are the minimum requirements for the position:
- M.D. degree, Ph.D. degree or equivalent (e.g. D.Phil., D.O.). Doctoral degree must be in the life-sciences
- Familiarity with financial modeling (doesn’t have to be an expert, but understand the inter-relationship between income statement, balance sheet, cash-flow statement)
- Needs to be autodidactic for many things (basically a person who can understand certain topics on their own and think out of the box)
- Relevant experience is a plus but not necessary
- Passion for and dedication to the investment process is a must
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work well on teams
- Initiative, a willingness to work hard and a desire to win
Cowen is a full-service investment banking and securities firm serving growing corporations and financial institutions. Our US Equity Research division, with headquarters in New York and presence in Boston and San Francisco, consists of approximately 30 U.S. equity analysts covering the Technology, Health Care, Consumer Products, Aerospace & Defense, Media and Entertainment sectors.
How to ApplyContact: Edward H. Nash | Director Senior Research Analyst - Biotechnology Equity Research Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org
3478 total views, 2 today