Nonclinical Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Research Analyst – PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma (PDL) pioneered the humanization of monoclonal antibodies and, by doing so, enabled the discovery of a new generation of targeted treatments for cancer and immunologic diseases. PDL is focused on maximizing the value of its antibody humanization patents and related assets. The Company receives royalties on sales of a number of humanized antibody products marketed by leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies today based on patents which expire in late 2014. PDL is seeking to acquire additional royalty streams on biotech and pharmaceutical products. For more information, please visit www.pdl.com.
We are looking for an Incline Village-based Research Analyst to join our team to assist in the identification and analysis of royalty assets on commercial stage drugs and biologics.
- Identify and/or analyze investment opportunities in royalty streams on commercial stage biotech or pharmaceutical products, including assessment of the product profile, competitive landscape and commercial
- Build financial models and other statistical data for use in the analysis of such opportunities
- Meet with representatives of sellers of such opportunities to conduct due diligence and discuss potential terms
- Work with clinical and commercial advisors in preparing a commercial assessment of such opportunities
- Coordinate with advisors in assessing relevant intellectual property of such opportunities
- M.D. and/or MBA strongly preferred
- Licensing and business development experience is a plus
- Minimum of 2-5 years related work experience
- Strong accounting and financial statement analysis skills
- Capable of building computer generated financial models
- Strong communication and writing skills required
- Strong conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office product
How to ApplyInterested persons should send their resume to email@example.com.
1856 total views, 3 today